We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Manager to join our team. As a Business Development Manager, you will play a vital role in negotiating with new and existing clients to ensure the successful execution of partnerships and agreements.
Why consider this job opportunity:
- Competitive compensation package with the base plus commission.
- Remote work environment with flexibility.
- Positive collaboration and work/life flexibility.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Diverse and inclusive team culture.
What to Expect (Job Responsibilities):
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve revenue and growth objectives.
- Drive new business development and close deals with new and existing clients.
- Provide effective pre-sales consultation to clients.
- Interact positively with clients and team members, fostering a great customer experience and positive team environment.
What is Required (Qualifications):
- 2+ years of experience in game development studio;
- Proven track record in identifying, pursuing, and closing new business opportunities.
- Experience with bids and proposals with top outsourcing companies is a plus.
- Familiarity with modern web and mobile game development.
- Excellent multitasking, organizing, and prioritizing skills.
How to Stand Out (Preferred Qualifications):
- Strong research and prospecting skills.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with the ability to interpret data and market trends.
Please send you resume to email@example.com